Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finally...

So, I finally joined the blogging world. I intended to start this blog before Jezebel's birth. Then I decided I'd wait until after she was born to post the first blog. Well, that didn't happen. So, here I am, with a 9 month old daughter, finally posting my first blog.

So...my sweet baby is 41 weeks old today. That means that she is officially "longer out than in". In other words, she has been living in the outside world longer than she was in my squishy belly. A milestone of a sort I suppose. No cake.

So, do I really need to add labels to my posts? For this one, the label is possums.

Jezebel calls... "mamamammmaamamaammaama" ...so, another blog, another day.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

no labels needed.
she is so cute.
how are you doing? it's funny i live closer to you then the twins do, since i live in NE. maybe you can swing down one day, or i could go up and visit.
maybe.

Jamie Hamilton said...

You really should have checked with Erika first before you labeled your blog after her ex-boyfriend. You might be dredging up some bad memories. On a happier note, I am glad to see you've started blogging and I really like that picture of your sweet baby over on the side. She is super, super precious.

Holly said...

That picture on the right is seriously one of the cutest pictures that I have ever seen!! I can't believe how cute that baby is. Yay, for being out longer than in. I can't wait to see y'all again and see how much she has changed and grown.

I had forgotten about Erika's old boyfriend. It's too bad that it didn't work out for them, they would have made beautiful babies. I don't think that they would have been as pretty as Lily, so I guess things worked out for the best : )

Jamie Hamilton said...

Put something else up already! I want to hear stories about Jezebel and Madeline and Basco and you and Daniel, too I guess. Please . . .

Erika said...

Hey Hey Hey....Josh doesn't know about Possum and please don't use his name in vain. As well all know, he was very special to me. It's a shame he got hit by that car. He was so young and we would have made beautiful mangy babies. Certainly not as beautiful as Lily though. Clare, did you secretly have the hots for my Possum?? Jamie's right, we need more from the adventures of the Normans. Not to mention more pics of that gorgeous baby of yours!

Holly said...

I seriously laughed out loud when I read Erika's comment!! I was laughing so hard that Joel paused star trek to find out what I was laughing about, and I told him the whole story.

Clare said...

You gals are funny :)

Possum was a good platonic friend of mine. He would let me stroke his calico hair occasionally (when Erika wasn't around). Erika had a terrible case of "the rage" around that time. She probably would have cut my toes off if she'd seen us hanging out. I'm glad motherhood has calmed "Crazy Sha'Vonne" down. :)