
She LOVED the watermelon. She found it difficult to pick up those tiny little slippery chunks. So, we gave her a big wedge of a sort. It's one of those bambino watermelons, tiny and seedless. Though, it really has tiny, soft, white seeds. I thought you'd enjoy this photo. :)
5 comments:
That's awesome! Nothing like getting good and sticky with a good old piece of watermelon! She really looks like a Cole baby in that picture, too.
Mmmmm...I could use a good peice of watermelon right now; I'm jealous. Looks like little Sugarbell (remember that nickname from Kailey) had a good time with the melon.
I'm just gonna patiently wait for a post especially for me. Gotta love that adorable jezebel. Give her lots of kisses for us. And give plenty to yourself and Daniel too!
Did you cut it the way Holly described in a post a while back? She has very specific instructions on how to cut and eat a watermelon.
Nah...Holly cuts it so she can get the best pieces and savor them. This was cut just for Jezebel's enjoyment. :)
Post a Comment