Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


(click to full view)

3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Easter to you too! I see Jezebel is getting more comfortable with the Easter bunny/Santa style pictures :) She is looking amazingly cute as always.

Clare said...

She loves the Easter Bunny. Even last year, she tried to eat the Bunny's fingers. She kept petting him this year. Actually, our Bunny was a lady. Bunnies = cool. Creepy old men with beards = not cool.

Jamie Hamilton said...

She does look cool and collected. Our bunny was a lady this time, too and I thought that would help but it didn't. It was more of what we've already seen - screaming, clawing, gnashing of teeth.
I think the old man Santa fear could be considered a healthy fear. I'm not going to fight that one too much. I try the Easter Bunny every year but I've never actually tried Santa with Allison.