Sunday, May 17, 2009

not really an update

I feel like I'm so behind on everything lately. We're in the process of possibly buying a house. I've spent so much time on the computer lately, but haven't really accomplished anything. Or so it seems. I enjoy reading other people's blogs and it gives me ideas of posts I'd like to make. Of course, I never get around to making those posts. I still need to upload lots of photos from the last month or so. I need to do....lots.

I need to go now. House duties call.

2 comments:

Jamie Hamilton said...

Buying a house? Eeeeew, sounds exciting. I hope all goes smoothly. Looking for a house is so much fun/stress. Kiss that baby for me.

Clare said...

Will do :)

Yes, lots of fun...and stress. It's such a huge decision. But once it's made..you're good for quite a while. I'll let you know how all of this goes.

Many hugs and kisses to the Hamiltons. :)