Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jezebel visits the pumpkin patch...


Jezebel had a great time eating the dirt and grass. It was a little tricky to get her to look at the camera with so many great distracting things around her.



She got to sit on a huge pumpkin too. Amazingly, she did not protest or fall off. It could be because she has something yummy in her mouth, as usual. :)


She looks like she's giving one of those fake little kid smiles when they don't really want to smile at all. You can see her little teeth. :)


Jezebel wasn't too keen on being eaten by Daniel's zombie pumpkin. I just had to do it though...this is the only year she'll be small enough to fit in a pumpkin. Unless of course, we decide to get one of the super ginormous pumpkins next year. :) What better way to celebrate her first Halloween than sitting inside a zombie pumpkin?


She did like sitting in front of the glowing jack-o-lanterns and pointing at the faces though. It was super cute. Then again, everything about her is super cute. :)


..my pumpkin.

...Daniel's special zombie :)

5 comments:

Holly said...

Y'all always have the best pumpkins; like you have an art degree or something! I was laughing out loud at the "eaten by the pumpkin" pictures. I love the picture where you can see the teeth; sooooo cute. I can't wait to hug that baby.

Erika said...

Jezebel fits right in at the pumpkin patch. Such a cute little pumpkin! I agree with Holly, y'all always have the best pumpkins. You should start a jack-o-lantern carving business or something.

Clare said...

Thank you :)

Me: "I always like your pumpkins better."
Daniel: "but they always look the same. I like your pumpkins better."
Me: "but they always look the same."
..then we both said "oh" and grinned.

Daniel always has intricately carved teeth and gouged eyes, mine are always semi-classic with big grins. Maybe I'll do something different next time. :)

Jamie Hamilton said...

Those are some nice pumpkins and one nice baby. I, too, love the baby-eating zombie pumpkin.

Jessica said...

There's nothing wrong with making your daughter take pictures in a zombie pumpkin. If I was as creative as you, maybe I would have done the same thing.