Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Blizzard....

I think the blizzard has bypassed us. Though, the forecast says over the next 3 days we'll be getting a hefty 8 inches dumped on us. Hm. I guess I'll let you know if it happens or not. The weather has been quite pleasant lately. Highs in the upper 60s/low 70s and the lows in the 40s or 50s at night. The next few days are supposed to be fairly wintry. It could be interesting.

*shrug*

4 comments:

Jamie Hamilton said...

Yikes! What are you going to do? Will you make it? 8 inches? I know you've been up there a while so maybe this is a normal amount of snow for you. Is this normal? I'm mildly concerned. Do you have some canned chili and saltines in the cabinet in case you can't get to the store?

Clare said...

I haven't experienced this much snowfall at once. Right after Jezebel was born, when my parents were visiting, we had about 5 inches I think. We just kind of stayed inside and whatnot. I wasn't about to get out and about with a tiny week old baby.

We did just go grocery shopping on Monday, so we're well stocked. :) The prediction is now 8.8 inches. I'm not sure if it will all stick since it's been warm lately. I guess we'll wait and see. No need to be concerned. :)

Holly said...

So did y'all get that much snow afterall? How did it go? Lose power? Did you have to get out in it? This snow thing is ofcourse a mystery to me. Hope all went well!

Clare said...

Oh yeah...I still need to post about that. We got about a foot of snow. Schools were closed, so we just hung out in our toasty apartment. No power loss or anything drastic like that. We played in the snow the next day. It was actually pretty mild outside. I had to take off some layers because I got too toasty. :) I'll post some pics tomorrow perhaps. Or one day. :)